Digital business is facing budget restraints in UK and the need to outsource is growing. It is a problem that Estonian companies can help solve.
Estonia is full of experienced production people and some damn fine strategists too: Why do you think Skype decided to develop there? Why do you think Nokia does most of its testing there?
The AngloEstonian pitch to you is a simple one:
Whether you are a UK new media agency or the "end client" you can save money and accelerate projects by outsourcing part/whole projects to Estonian new media companies.
Emarketing Services we offer
Whether that means cost savings, more profit or as agency the ability to be more competitive it's something to consider. No?
- Estonia is close to the UK, easyJet flies there
- "Everyone" speaks excellent English
- Time difference is just two hours
- The track record is strong and Estonians are hungry for foreign business given the limited size of the domestic market (1.4 million people)
See more Reasons to do Business with Estonians.
On this website you will meet a bunch of Estonian companies with proven track records of dealing with the digital needs of international brands and their agencies.
Check us out, we won't bite, you might like what you see.
And hey most of us are already doing business with Brits - so we know our A from our E ;)
- "UK (Digital) Agency rates are 20% higher than elsewhere in Western Europe (according to NMA Report September 2007) and perhaps a further 25-35% higher than in Estonia (based on comparison prices). Compound that with UK agency recruitment problems where NMA states that a shortage of people means increased costs, massive growth in freelancing, significant production problems and great difficult in finding experienced people."
- Source: TOP100 Interactive Agencies Report 2007, NMA
- "Clients are moaning about getting stuff done. Strategy is part of the problem but there are huge production based issues in the agency world. There aren't enough people to solve the problems for the clients."
- Alistair Duncan, CEO, MRM Worldwide
- "There's a worrying perception that UK digital shops are expensive. It's a problem we need to address, it's a barrier to progress."
- Rob Forshaw, Grand Union